The MAD-501P is a measurement system, which includes a large number of different, partly expanded, acoustic standard measurement scenarios.
It allows both the use
- as a purely passive analyzer, to detect and evaluate acoustic vibrations
- as well as the possibility of detecting and analyzing the behavior of technical devices or spatial objects on certain acoustic / vibration-related events generated by the MAD-501P itself.
In version MAD-501P2 the device has a second sensor input. Via this input, a plurality of current active and passive measuring sensors can be adapted and incorporated into the analysis process of the basic device MAD-501P.
The listed functionality allows the production of the measuring system MAD-501P in an OEM version so that the user can design the final use in his own responsibility.
A corresponding software and user interface structure provides the necessary parameterization support.
- Quality measurements on bass speakers
- Measurement of acoustic impedances (Impedance spectroscopie)
- Measurements on batteries and accumulators
- Room acoustics
- Distance measurements in complex spatial arrangements
- Acoustic measurements of pipelines and containers flowing through liquids or gases
- Structural acoustic measurements in the low frequency range
- Integration of external sensors (pressure measurement, dimension measurement, density measurement)
- General sound and vibration analysis
- EOL Control of quality assurance
- Vibration measurements